Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I like to speak with doc regarding my recent blood test

I like to speak...

I like to speak with doc regarding my recent blood test result

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

It's a general blood test

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have cyst in my breast, and my recent period prolonged a couple of days longer. other than that, I just feel tired and stressed in general.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

What was the result of the recent general blood test?

Do you have a specific question about the results?

Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Hi dr. love. Yes all my test result came back normal except for white blood cell count it's 2.8 and the normal range listed is 3.8 to 10. below are others just for your reference
red blood cell count 4 (3.8 to 5.1), hemoglobin 13.4 (11.7 to 15.5), hematocrit 37.8 (35 to 45)
MCV 94.3 (80 to 100), MCH 33.4 (27 to 33), MCHC 35.4 (32 to 36), RDW 11.6 (11 to 15), Platelet count 198 (140 to 400), MPV 10.2 (7.2 to 12.5), Absolute Neutrophis 1557 (1500 to 7800), Absolute lymphocytes 1014 (850 to 3900)
hello there, I need to go to a meeting soon. If it's easier to chat online can we please do it instead?
Phone call session started

I will call in a moment.

ok thank you.

It was a pleasure talking to you on the phone.

The over the counter medicines that I mentioned during our phone call for yeast infection are either miconazole or clotrimazole.

Thank you Dr. love

You are very welcome.