Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What is antids DNA. I see a dr and this come back a 52 and…

Customer Question
What is antids DNA ...

What is antids DNA

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes I see a dr and this come back a 52 and the test results says it should be between 0-29. I have not talk to him about this just got results on My Chart

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I dont no what you mean just want to no what this is

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

Anti-DNA when positive suggests a diagnosis of Lupus. The symptoms are fatigue, joint and muscle pain, fevers. Do you have these symptoms and is this disease part of your work-up?

Any additional thoughts, questions?

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.