Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can a dr prescription. Can A dr give more than 200 mg a day…

Can a dr prescription ...

Can a dr prescription

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Can A dr give more than 200 mg a day of ultram

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No he knows if all. I have RA and they believe a trapped nerve on my back. I hope I never have to go on any opioids again. I had no idea how sick I was till I got off those darned things

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Are you asking what the maximum dosage per day of Ultram would be?

he is a great dr, I can’t say much for others. They are all in a group. He is my neurologist and is afraid I my no walk if this keeps up. I have to go two hours to get help and being in this shape is awful. He knows my bones. Hip, knees, etc. it get harder for me to ever dress. My body acts like it wants to fall forward. Also I have but
Burning pain an numbness all in left side

I understand

The maximum recommended dosage for Ultram is 400 mg per day in divided doses so he can increase your dose to that much if he needs to

Please let me know if you need any more information

Thanks so much for your care. I will get ahold of you again. I take water pill, thyroid, propanol, insulin, neurontion, stomach pill, Xanax small dose. I think that is it. I know the bone issues are bad . I had steak in my 20, and fractured pelvise, spilt my open on my crouch, I was in a little town in ky, I l laid in hospital for a month. One other big thing . I was in much pain and. A gynecologist thought the surgeon thought we should ok to see if I had scar tissue from hysterectomy. Oh they did They woke me and got my husband . They held up what looked exactly like.a child braces! They said we did not do this, did you have any ideal you had. They sAid I could never have a MRI. So I am so upset and sick over all of this. I had a milogrm. Spelled wrong. I am. Mess and a hard patient. My last md keep saying we all love you , you make us laugh. Well you have. O idea of how much meds I was on. I found out quickly I was in trouble and very sick. I left him and they about all the drs here. That may be why people from here are leaving this state The first in county. That left side is getting weaker I fell on steps the other day. My neurologist may be right if I end up here I may be numb from head down. He did nerve conduct
Test. It showed nerve damage and then I have this nerve in groin they think may be from staples!?? I don’t know how I have kept up but I hold on to my faith. Please help me. My dr thought I needed a second option,, he is annoyed with me not getting help. Thanks so much

Thanks for all your history

Call on me anytime

Thanks so much

My pleasure and call on me anytime