Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

For example, when I think of a test, I feel scared, anxious,

and very tense. Does this...
For example, when I think of a test, I feel scared, anxious, and very tense. Does this resonance ECG or heart arteries. Does it cause my heart problem
3/27/2018
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

No. Being scared, anxious, or very tense would not cause any changes in the heart arteries or other heart problems, not would it cause any significant changes in the ECG.

Someone that is scared or anxious may have an increase in heart rate, and that would be a change on an ECG, but it is not a significant change on the ECG.

And this is true, regardless of what is causing the person to be scared, anxious, or tense.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I mean What is the prevention after the panic of the lack of cardiac problems

You would need to seek treatment from your doctor for the anxiety and panic as the primary problem. There are many possible treatments that your doctor can select, but for someone with frequent anxiety or panic, the most common treatment is the use of SSRIs, which is a class of antidepressants that also help anxiety.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
means any value of ECG work or enzymes without any chest pain. And conditions of severe pain or moderate pain

I answered that above.

Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Thank you very much for wishing me a happy day and sorry to prolong the subject
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
The last question means above fear, anxiety and tension does not cause damage to the heart is true

That is what my answer above means when I said it would not cause any heart problems.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Thank you very much for reassuring. I repeated the work of planning because I feel in anxiety or tension. I think I got heart damage. I understand the subject of concern is wrong

You do not need to worry about that.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Thank you so much for clarification I do not need tests except the presence of severe pain

Correct.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Thanks very good

You are welcome.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
A final question is whether there is a benign anxiety and anxiety that causes a heart problem

We previously discussed that chronic anxiety may have an effect on heart disease by its effect on cardiac risk factors, such as hypertension, but there is no direct effect of anxiety causing heart problems.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
It means that if the person with a heart disease disease has an effect only or risk factors of pressure and sugar

As we previously discussed, there is no good evidence that there is any effect of anxiety except through the effect on cardiac risk factors.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
What do you mean but the effect of cardiac factors reminded me of the anxiety I actually forget

It means exactly what I said above - the only effect of anxiety is the effect of chronic anxiety on cardiac risk factors, such as hypertension.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Understanding anxiety means high blood pressure and this affects the heart that means. If there is anxiety without high blood pressure does not cause edema of the heart

No, anxiety does not mean high blood pressure - many people can have chronic anxiety without affecting the blood pressure.

If there is chronic anxiety and no effect on cardiac risk factors, there is no evidence that there is an effect on heart disease.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
The same anxiety, fear, tension, sadness or anger does not have any effect on the heart

I answered that above.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
My words are true

How are your words different than what I answered above?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Where above? Dr

In my first response in this thread.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I knew the home tests did not have the value of the most important chest pain and then ECG if chest pain because the emergence of enzymes heart attack means the presence of chest pain and was late appearance and the presence in the hospital does not work tests or I can? Does that mean

You should not be doing tests for a myocardial infarction at home. If you are having symptoms worrisome for a myocardial infarction, such as significant chest pain, then you need to go to the hospital.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Always if I am tense, angry, fearful or anxious I think I do ECG Is this decision true or wrong

It is wrong. The correct action is what I told you before - if you are having significant chest pain, then you need to go to the hospital.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I am more frank that I am concerned about the testing house and decided that Tropnin1 and Fabp will not buy them definitively but probably buy ECG Do you advise me or needless. So if you are anxious, anxious, scared or angry, I do ECG test what you think

I have already told you what I think.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I will deal with anxiety and this does not cause anxiety or fear or panic Risk of the heart and chest pain or arteries of the heart to work more than once ECG

We have already discussed that issue.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
We really discussed it I wanted your answer to me the last and take your opinion because you are a trust for me and you respect and appreciation

I have already provided my answer to that question.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Repeat your answer so that you will actually rest

No, I will not re-type my answer. If you want to read the answer again, you can read the above answer as many times as you want.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I am a businessman and always open topics but your answer prevents me from sending or opening new topics for you because of your taste

OK, I will copy and paste my previous answer so that you can read it again:

Customer

27 Mar 2018, 4:06 PM

Me

27 Mar 2018, 4:12 PM

Customer

27 Mar 2018, 4:16 PM

Me

27 Mar 2018, 4:20 PM

Customer

27 Mar 2018, 4:20 PM

Me

I answered that above.

27 Mar 2018, 4:21 PM

Customer

27 Mar 2018, 4:21 PM

The customer has accepted an answer!

27 Mar 2018, 4:21 PM

Congratulations! You just scored a $4 bonus for delivering a 5-star service. Keep it up!

27 Mar 2018, 4:21 PM

Customer

27 Mar 2018, 4:25 PM

Me

27 Mar 2018, 4:28 PM

Customer

27 Mar 2018, 4:31 PM

Me

You do not need to worry about that.

27 Mar 2018, 4:32 PM

Customer

27 Mar 2018, 4:33 PM

Me

Correct.

27 Mar 2018, 4:35 PM

Customer

Thanks very good

27 Mar 2018, 4:36 PM

Me

You are welcome.

27 Mar 2018, 4:37 PM

Customer

27 Mar 2018, 4:39 PM

Me

27 Mar 2018, 4:41 PM

Customer

27 Mar 2018, 4:51 PM

Me

27 Mar 2018, 4:54 PM

Customer

27 Mar 2018, 4:57 PM

Me

27 Mar 2018, 5:00 PM

Customer

27 Mar 2018, 5:05 PM

Me

27 Mar 2018, 5:13 PM

Customer

27 Mar 2018, 5:16 PM

Me

I answered that above.

27 Mar 2018, 5:18 PM

Customer

My words are true

27 Mar 2018, 5:18 PM

Me

27 Mar 2018, 5:23 PM

Customer

Where above? Dr

27 Mar 2018, 5:30 PM

Me

In my first response in this thread.

27 Mar 2018, 5:33 PM

Customer

28 Mar 2018, 6:15 AM

Me

28 Mar 2018, 8:26 AM

Customer

28 Mar 2018, 9:03 AM

Me

28 Mar 2018, 9:33 AM

Customer

28 Mar 2018, 12:13 PM

Me

I have already told you what I think.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Ok I am sory now I see dr now send new question

OK. I was not online when the last response was posted.

I will be online for a couple hours, but have an appointment and will then need to leave the computer for a couple hours, and will return for the rest of the day.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Now send

I am back online now.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
the chest pain means the time of effort or the time of rest, which is the first and the warning

You would need to post this as a new question.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Send before

I responded in that thread.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Do a heart attack based on the complaint of the patient more than ECG even if natural planning or vice versa

I responded in the other thread.

Dr. D. Love, Doctor