Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 65 yr female have been diag.resolving Epstein Barr

I am 65 yr...

I am 65 yr female have been diag.resolving Epstein Barr virus. What I want to know is does cold hands go along with EBV? I m a very hot ..nature person about 2 months by hands became very cold..My dr. did thyroids test which was normal..how you know that the viirus is gone. I feel good .I have told to take it easy and drink fluids

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?

No fever now.I have hbp,just got over asthma brond. fibromylasa , pmb,sleep apea ,

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I also have a swollen lymph node behind left ear which has been there around 2 months

3/27/2018
Connie Pennington

Hello. I am Dr. Pennington. I would like to assist you!

I am sorry you are having issues with EBV.

When did you notice cold hands? Are they cold all the time?

about 2 months. They are cold most of time.When they warm up ,they stay for warm for a little while.this is not normal for me

There is a syndrome, called Raynaud's Syndrome, where the extremities hands and feel can become very cold.

Do your fingers turn a different color?

no is this connected to EBV
no, is this connected to EBV

That is a difficult question to answer. Maybe.

Some nautropathic doctors would say yes, but the direct evidence is a bit lacking.

The best way to deal with EBV, is plant foods!

I have a guide that describes the diet, if you like, but it is to large for this site, I would need an email address.

Connie Pennington
thanks maybe later

Thank you. I am happy to assist you further if you like. The recipe file was small enough to send!