Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Looking for info on excessive bowel movements. Been going…

Customer Question
Looking for info on...

Looking for info on excessive bowel movements

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes been going every month or so, blood work and the usual, all good there, i think maybe gall bladder

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Fine, out of shape of course work 6-7 days a week, had this issue on and off for 15 plus years

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not off the top of my head, ive had a colonoscopy and gall bladder ultra sound in the last 6 years with my last doctor who retired

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Doctor: Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor

Hello. How may days per month does this occur? How many BMs do you have per day during these episodes?

some days arent bad 2-3 times others i could be more than 10, some cases as soon as i eat i have to go
i have insurance and will continue to see my doctor i was just looking for a different perspective not run up a credit card

Are the stools normal? runny? oily? dark? bloody?