Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I would like a DR to take a look at my thyroid panel and let…

Hello-I would like a DR...
Hello-I would like a DR to take a look at my thyroid panel and let me know if anything is unusual. thanks!
3/27/2018
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hi, my name is***** and I will try to assist you today.

You can send me the thyroid panel and I will take a look.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thank you! I have attached the file

Every lab here is within the normal range. Looks like you have no thyroid issues according to these labs!

Hope that helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me a 5-star rating. We can continue to speak even after you rate if you would like. Thanks!

Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thank you! Just wanted to double check if there was something strange etc..
Dr. A
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD