Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have abdominal pain and discharge lasting for 3 months. I…

I have abdominal pain...

I have abdominal pain and discharge lasting for 3 months. I have been treated for STD's that i don't have 3 times. The pain is getting worst. I can't get in to see an gynecologist. The 2 hospitals I went to wouldn't do a ultrasound. Do you think I should return and ask them to do one

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

The pain has been on and off since about November, but now it's constant stabbing and dull pain.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing I am aware of. I was adopted so I don't know my family medical history.

3/27/2018
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Did they test for STDs?

I've been tested 3 times. All negative
Tested and treated for STD's I don't have.

did they test for BV or yeast?

they did and nothing. All they say is you need to go to a gyn

It could be endomtriosis

that is possible

Ok. Thanks

welcome :)

was this helpful info?

thank you

welcome :)

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Do you think I should have an ultrasound done too check to see if it could be fibroids or cysts

Yes, absolutely if not done already

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Ok. Thanks for your time. Have a great day