Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have, or seem to have a stomach ache, it feels like I’m…

I have, or seem...

I have, or seem to have a stomach ache, it feels like I’m always hungry although I not, and it feels like I want to burp yet I can’t, when I do burps it’s normally stomach acid or so it seems, any ideas??

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

No, 3/4 days

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I’m 51 and seemingly fit and healthy

3/27/2018
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your gender?

Associated nausea, heartburn?

Pain abdomen?

Bloating and flatulence?

Stress and anxiety?

Smoking and alcohol intake?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

Male
A little heart burn, but not really
Yes
Bloating maybe a little
Stress no more than usual
No smoking, very little to none alcohol
Approx 3/4 days

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, possible causes may include Gastroesophageal acid reflux, Indigestion.

You should take OTC Prilosec empty stomach and Zantac after meals at bedtime.

You should take OTC Mylanta gas and Metamucil.

Eat small meals every 2 hourly.

Hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids.

Avoid spicy, fried, fat-rich diet.

Avoid carbonated and caffeinated beverages.

If your symptoms will persist then see your doctor for further evaluation and management.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor