Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My blood pressure is 117 over 75 and my plus is beats and I…

Customer Question
My blood pressure is...

My blood pressure is 117 over 75 and my plus is 69 beats and I just woke up and I have nerve pain I take lyrica for pain I took a pill at 7pm so was going to take one now it's 100mg is that ok

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Pinilcilain vancomycin and genamyacin

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No is my blood pressure ok

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/27/2018
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Are you saying, that you want to take Lyrica another pill of 100mg?

Can you please clear your question

Are you taking any pills for blood pressure?

Any other health or medical problems?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

Dear,

Thanks for staying Online.

I am posting my answer below-

Well, I can understand your concern.

The maximum recommended dose of Lyrica is 100 mg three times a day (300 mg/day).

You can take 3 pills in a day. Yes, you can take Lyrica right now.

The normal range for blood pressure is-
Systolic should be Less than 120 and Diastolic Less than 80.
Your blood pressure level is ok. No need to worry at all.

Well, the normal pulse for healthy person ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute.

Your pulse rate is absolutely normal.

Yes, you can take another Lyrica 100mg right now.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May I help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh