Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How can i get rid of bumps on my face. No actually 6 to 7…

Customer Question
How can i...

How can i get rid of white bumps on my face

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

No actually 6 to 7 months

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No other skin prob

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images please. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani