Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

For the last 2 days i’ve had an aching body and a sharp pain…

Customer Question
For the last 2...

For the last 2 days i’ve had an aching body and a sharp pain on my right side feels like a constant stitch which gets worse if i walk around and also i have

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

2 days

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My urine is cloudy with a strong smell i’m a intravenous drug user

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 3 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

Where is the pain exactly located?

Do you have increased urinary frequency, urinary burning, heartburn, diarrhea/constipation, nausea, vomiting, fever, loss of appetite, bloating, gas, tenderness on abdomen?

34 pain is on my right side under my ribs... tender to touch... i’ve had a headache also

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Following are the possibilities of the diagnosis;

1) Gall bladder inflammation or stone.

2) Kidney stone or kidney infection.

3) Liver infection / hepatitis.

These are not uncommon in intravenous drug users.

You may need an ultrasound and blood work for the evaluation.

You may take Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen for the relief.

Plenty of fluids and Probiotics too would help.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

thankyou

You are very welcome.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.