Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am a 41 year old male with panic and anxiety here lately I…

Customer Question
I am a 41...

I am a 41 year old male with panic and anxiety here lately I have had sever fatigue I'm tied all the time and my b12 is 273 should it be higher than that to give me energy

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

I have had panic and anxiety for about 6 years and slowly noticed my energy level dropping but for about 2 months I don't feel I have the energy to do nothing

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Well I have low testosterone also

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Yes, it should definitely be higher

I like to see them above 300

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If I raise my b12 will I have more energy and my anxiety ease some

Yes, you will

absolutely

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 29 days ago

Thanks for this question

I strive for 5 star service for all customers

If you have more questions, just reply. :)

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor