Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

MY DAUGHTER IS ANXIOUS, NERVOUS AND CAN'T MAKE ANY

Customer Question
MY DAUGHTER IS ANXIOUS...

MY DAUGHTER IS ANXIOUS, NERVOUS AND CAN'T MAKE ANY DECISIONS. ALSO, NOT SLEEPING VERY GOOD. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WRONG AND WHAT CAN SHE DO?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

ABOUT TWO MONTHS.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/27/2018
Doctor: Paul Wolfe,
 replied 4 months ago
Paul Wolfe

Hello, I would like to help you with this question. How old is your daughter? Is there anything that has happened in the last 2-3 months that could have precipitated this anxiety?

I am a pediatrician of 23 years and have worked with hundreds of anxious and/o depressed teens.