Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Did .5grams if cocaine maybe less last Saturday so 9 days…

Did .5grams if cocaine...

Did .5grams if cocaine maybe less last Saturday so 9 days total without touching it. I’m not a regular user just a few times a year. Will I pass a lab urine test after 9 days?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

5 or six panel test non dot test.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take adderall but I’m prescribed. I’m not overwight but I do not exercise.

3/26/2018
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Actually the amount of cocaine that you used is very small and secondly, since it has been 9 days since your last use, you will pass the drug test quite easily. Cocaine can stay in your body for a maximum of 4 days in most patients and that too happens in patients who use a larger quantity of the drug. It can stay in your body for up to 7 days if you used a large amount of cocaine (2-3 grams at least) along with alcohol. However, in your case, 0.5 g used 9 days ago would have EASILY left your body completely by the time you get tested. Also, the fact that you are not a regular user means that the cocaine will leave your body quite quickly.

Do you have any more questions?

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!. You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Ok thanks. I forgot to say I did drink a good amount of alcohol with it. I have taken 3 home drug test. The first one was cheap and I pass with the COC line being the most faint but visable. I detox one day and the next day took another drug test that was more exspinsive. I passed with all dark lines except for my perscription adderall. The third test I took a exspinsive one in morning the next day without detoxing and the line was not as dark. I’m worried that the lab will detect a little of the drug and send it off like when I test positive for adderall and I will get a call from them if why I failed. These home drug test test for the metabolite correct?

Sorry for the late reply but I was called away for a critical patient.

The home test is for the metabolite that is correct even with the alcohol, 9 days is enough for the cocaine to leave your system quite easily. I think you will be able to pass the test quite easily.

Do you have any more questions?

Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor