Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Now a hot talk with someone got me a very light chest pain…

Now a hot talk with...
Now a hot talk with someone got me a very light chest pain or possible re-work for an ECG or not.
3/26/2018
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, Thanks for the question, and I am very glad to help you again with your health concerns.

I am already answering another question at the site, I will follow up with you as soon as I finish with this question.

Thanks for the waiting!

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Okay I am back, once again thanks for the waiting!

Please see, you definitely do not require any ecg or any heart tests

There is definitely no suspicion for heart attack in you

Very light chest pain is not suspicious for heart attack

To suspect heart attack the following symptoms are expected to occur;

Severe chest pain

Especially chest pain that is squeezing or crushing or severe pressure like in nature

Severe dizziness

Fainting

Abnormal sweating etc

But having just some light chest pain is not at all raising any suspicion for heart attack

This type of light chest pain occurs for so many normal individuals and this is very common

For each and every chest pain if we do heart tests then most of us need to do heart tests very frequently

Chest pain of this kind is due to chest muscle related or acid reflux etc

Or it can be due to the stress or tension you were having while talking to someone (the hot talk you mentioned above)

But it is certainly not related to heart issues

So you do not need any heart tests such as ecg or heart enzymes or going to hospital etc

Once again I can very categorically reassure you, there is absolutely no suspicion for any heart attack in you, this type of light chest pain has nothing to do with your heart, your heart is 100% very healthy and 100 % you are not having any heart attack, so please not to be scared.

Wishing you the best health!

All the very best!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & professional effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now will not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too!

Assuring you the best services!

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Thank you very much for your reassurance. I wish you a very happy day

You are very welcome! My pleasure! I am very glad you found the above information helpful!

I wish you too a very happy day!

Once again, 100% no suspicion for heart attack in you!

Wishing you all the very best!

Thanks & Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

I feel almost 6 days congestion in the throat without heat does not cause edema of the heart or rheumatism of valves without treatment

No, throat infections causing rheumatic heart disease is mostly an issue during childhood but not around your age, also it happens only with certain strains of streptococcal throat infections, but most of the throat infections are not due to streptococcal rather it is viral pharyngitis etc, and also as mentioned above it is mostly an issue during childhood but not for your age - so absolutely no need to worry about any connection with this throat infection and involvement of your heart in the form of rheumatic heart disease etc. So your heart and heart valves are all 100% perfectly normal.

Open a new question on this subject to know the beginning of symptoms about the throat congestion and the symptoms that cause this disease and age to rest now

Appreciate it, I will post my answer under the new question asap, please follow up there for further discussions.

Now send thank you dr

You are very welcome! Appreciate it, I have already posted my answer under the new question, please follow up there for further discussions.