Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Well i have an unprotected sex with a girlfriend and a

couple of days after she...
Well i have an unprotected sex with a girlfriend and a couple of days after she text me saying i infected her but i dont feel i have anything cos my genital organ is okay and no pains or itches around that side
3/26/2018
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

what sort of infection did she say she got?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I am still waiting for your response

what sort of infection did your girlfriend say she got?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
She just said she has itches and irritation, actually she my ex. But i have had sex with my present girl friend. No complains nothing

she needs to get a gyn exam and culture to see if she really has an infection or not.

she could have imbalance of bacteria in the vagina

it may not be a sexually transmitted disease.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Okay then, Cos she was saying i gave her something when we had sex. But what could bring the irritation after having sex? If i had infection my girlfriend should have been infected by now if i am correct?

if she didn't wash with soap and water after sex, that could have caused irritation

if she is not showering and cleaning her self daily, this can cause irritation

if she is using a douche to clean herself, this can upset the balance of bacteria in her vagina.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
She's insisting that i infected her. If i need to take a test which should i go for to know i am clean.

you can see a doctor and get a urine STD test and urethral swab testing

that can show if you have STD or not.

most likely you don't

she should see a doctor and get a gyn examination and gyn culture to see if she really has a STD or not.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I will do that. If i do my girlfriend at home should have had an infection by now cos we make love all the time.

yes, your girlfriend at home should have had an infection

it doesn't sound like you spread an STD infection.

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Thank You
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician