Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My wife and I have discussed this. I do not have prostate…

Customer Question
My wife and I...

My wife and I have discussed this. I do not have prostate cancer but we both agreed after looking at the pros and cons for me to go ahead and have a bilateral orchiectomy

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am a recovering sex addict. I mentioned to my wife and she is all for me having my testicles removed and it was my idea for it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 2 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Are you contemplating bilateral orchiectomy for prevention of recurrence of sex addiction issue?

mainly

This may help.

But mainstay still is counselling.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

I prefer texting as I am working.
I just want to know where I can get it done in illinois or the Chicago area

Any urologist or general surgeon can do it.

But without any medical indication, doctors may not do it. This may considered as unethical or even malpractice or illegal and jeopardize licence.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.