Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Im in the process of a move so very stressful dealing also…

Customer Question
Im in the process of...
Im in the process of a move so very stressful dealing also with my mom who is undergoing treatment for cancer. A little about myself, im a 28 year old female married for 3 years no kids yet. Ive been having really bad lower back problems and meck pain asweel today I noticed my foot was swollen and i just found 7 snall round bruises on my upper thibg and been feeling pain in my foot
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Thank you.

Sorry to know about that . Can you please share a picture of bruises and swollen foot ?

I
Should i be concerned

Any insects / reptiles exposure ? Do you have snakes or rats in your area? Do you notice any bite marks at all on your foot ? Have you had any medical issues in the past ?

None of the above thankfully

I would recommend you to get these two tests done ;

Complete blood count

Prothrombin time ,bleeding time and APTT

Spontaneous bruising without a cause must be further evaluated

You should take an antiallergic like benadryl.

Watch out for any rash other then your thighs , progression of swelling or any other associated features like blood in stool , urine , phlegm ,etc. It could be a result of an insect bite so its better to get yourself examined at ER . Such symptoms shouldnt appear with no preceding cause .

Hope it answers your query

Hello ,

I hope you are great . So how is the rash / brusing now ?