Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I started to get dizzy, this just happened this

I started to get...

I started to get dizzy

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

This just happened this evening......take a fair amount of medication.....i am a diabetic

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Synthroid....plavix.....coversil.....lyrica.....pregablin......no allergies

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Also on antibitic called sulfmaeth/trimeth ds.....toe amputation January 2018........September 24 2018.....treated for sepsys

3/26/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How old are you?

How is your blood sugar now?

How is blood pressure? pulse?

Do you have any other symptom?

I am 70...just took blood sugar it is 7.7 after eatingdo not know blood pressure ...do not have a machine......should get one.....no other symptons.....
are you there?

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
The dizzy feeling can be due to many reasons.
Fluctuation of blood pressure, glucose can cause it.
Your blood sugar is OK.
Anemia, dehydration can be factors.
On standing from sleeping posture there can be fall of blood pressure.
Heart issues, rhythm abnormalities can lead to the symptoms of dizziness.
It can occur from anxiety or stress or a neurological issues too.
BPPV or benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is a common cause for vertigo & dizzy feeling.
It is due to displacement of inner ear crystals.
Repositioning can help to correct it.
I would advise to get an examination by doctor if the symptom continues.
Till then,please try to keep well hydration by taking plenty of fluid.
Anxiety, stress needs to be avoided.
Please remain at rest.I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)