Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have 2 questions.... About knee pain and about a

Hi, I have 2...

Hi, I have 2 questions.... About knee pain and about a toenail....

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don't think so....

3/26/2018
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

what is your question?

Thank you, Doctor. I didn't ask a question though.....

we are here to answer questions.

I just paid $50 to have a phone call....... I think it would be easier to explain the situation...... Please let me know if I should ask you here or you would be able to call me?

you have to accept additional phone consult services to talk by phone

you can talk to customer service if you have questions about billing issues and charges

US/Canada 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
I don't understand. I used this service before, and a doctor called me. I never had to accept any charges or call any 888 numbers. What did I just pay $50 for?
Phone call session started