Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Pam accidently took 1 of Missys proin 50 any worries? She…

Customer Question
Pam accidently took 1...

Pam accidently took 1 of Missys proin 50 any worries?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

She just now took it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

She is type 1 diabetic

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/25/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

what did she take?

prion 50

prion 50 contains Phenylpropanolamine 50mg and is used for dogs.

this will not be dangerous to humans.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com