Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My lower legs feel like there are insects crawling on them.

Customer Question
My lower legs feel...

My lower legs feel like there are insects crawling on them. Does it mean anything?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling, nothing seems to hurt at the time, but I always look down imagining to see insects

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Take meds for high blood pressure, high choloresterol, Zoloft for depression issues, invokana for diabetes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

do you have bad anxiety symptoms? bad anxiety symptoms can cause these crawling sensations

neuropathy or damage to nerves can cause this. diabetes over many years can cause damage to nerves called neuropathy

Thank u I don't wish 2 talk further

you are welcome