Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am in college and a mom and have found that my undiagnosed…

Customer Question
I am in college...

I am in college and a mom and have found that my undiagnosed ADHD is now getting out of control. What are my options?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I went to my family doctor years back and he wanted to send me to a psychologist. I just don’t have the money to see a specialist. I am currently taking no medications.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I have the Skla IUD. Not taking any meds. And not allergic to anything

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/25/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you take any other meds?

No sir.

can you ask your doctor to prescribe wellbutrin?

it is an antidepressant that works well for ADHD

just click send to reply