Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I’m taking a oral complex in the morning. I’m wondering

I’m taking a oral...

I’m taking a oral B complex in the morning. I’m wondering about drug interaction. I take medication for bi-polar disorder

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Only sulpher .i take Venlafaxing, Atomoxetine, Oxcarbazine, Bupoprion, cyclobenzapribe and amitriptyline.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don’t think so.

3/25/2018
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Of course. I’ll check back in few minutes
No, thanks.

Dear *****ient, complex b has no interactions with the medications you are currently taking, no need to be alarmed, you can start treatment without concern.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.

Thank you!

it has been a pleasure.

Edgar Rubio Villegas