Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a large bump between my anus and vagina it's very…

Customer Question
I have a large...

I have a large bump between my anus and vagina it's very painful. It hurts when I wipe my butt and sit...please help

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

2 days. Nothing has made it better it made it feel worse when i tried to squeeze it

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Medical
3/25/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 27 days ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Can you send picture?

Did you try any medicine?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No picture and haven't tried medicine

How old are you? Male/ female?

Do you have any other illness?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
40 and female no other illness

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
There can be an infection.
Hair follicle infection or inflammation is possible.
You can now apply warm moist compress over it.
You can soak a towel or gauze in warm water.
Then you can compress it over the bump.
That would aid in healing.
Warm application is helpful here.
It increases the blood flow & brings in white blood cells, antibodies to fight infection.
Antibiotic cream like neosporin can be applied.
It is available OTC.
Neosporin would fight pus producing bacteria.
Those would help in most cases.
If it grows larger, I would advise to get it checked by doctor.
Oral antibiotics or prescription grade ointment can be needed.
For pain, anti inflammatory analgesic like Motrin can help.
Please take it after food.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Warm Regards.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)