Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

NEROPATHY CAPSULES TWICE A DAY.Is it okay to take bone and…

I AM TAKING NEROPATHY...

I AM TAKING NEROPATHY CAPSULES TWICE A DAY.Is it okay to take bone and joint medication as well,in the same day?Would it be harmful,rather than beneficial? I also take,losartin and atenelol,levothyroxine and simvastatin as well.Please advise.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I TAKE LOSARTIN,ATENELOL,LEVOTHROXINE AND SIMVASTATIN. NO,I am not allergic to these meds.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I can think of! except chronic acid reflux.

3/25/2018
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all neurological as well as all other health/medical conditions, and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

I see you have expressed your concerns about taking certain medications/pills as above, and I can certainly help you in this regard.

First I need to ask few questions so that I can gather more information related to your health concerns, kindly answer to these below posted questions, it will help me in gathering additional information related to your health concerns;

1) How old are you?

2) Did you mean Neuropathy capsule? And what is the full name of this pill?

3) What bone and joint medications have you been taking?

4) Have you already been taking the above mentioned combination, if yes - have you been having any side effects or any other issues with this combination so far?

Kindly reply

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

76,NerveRenew,Joint & bone-instaflex...have not started yet,but want to.No side affects with the nerverenew.

Okay I see. I appreciate for all these additional information. I am preparing & typing my answer now, and I will post my answer here as soon as it is ready. Typing may take few minutes and I will follow up with you and post my answer here the moment I finish with my typing.

IT is 34$ for asking,I can not afford $50. more.If you cannot answer the question,please cancel.

If you are concerned about phone service offers then my apologies for any intrusion of those automated offers for phone services. These are produced by the website automatically, and are outside of my control. I am now here typing & preparing my answer in this current text/chat format and I will post my answer here as soon as it is ready. And you do not have to pay anything extra than what you had initially agreed to pay with the company.

I will follow up with you very soon.

Okay I am ready; I am posting my answer here;

Please see there are no issues that are expected if you take the neuropathy pill called as Nerve Renew along with the bone and joint medication Instaflex on the same day

No serious or major drug interactions or side effects that are expected to occur if you take all these on the same day

These are nutritional supplements and these can be taken together on the same day

These preparations contain ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, and certain herbal preparations and these are safe to be taken together, and on the same day too

Once again I can reassure you, please see the above mentioned medications/supplements can be taken on the same day and taking them together should not result in any major or serious drug interactions or side effects or untoward effects etc, so please not to be scared to use them together and on the same day too.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further.

Can I let the system release the rating scale, and could you take a moment and kindly click a positive rating to credit for the time & professional effort put by me in answering your health question? And this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now will not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too!

Kindly let me know

Assuring you the best services!

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Thank you,this is what I needed to know.

You are very welcome! My pleasure! I am very glad you found the above information helpful!

Once again, the above supplement preparations can certainly be taken together, and it is certainly safe to take them together on the same day too!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now does not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too!

Assuring you the best services!

Wishing you all the very best!

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)