Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was in a auto accident 3 weeks ago. received a concussion…

Customer Question
I was in...

I was in a auto accident 3 weeks ago. received a concussion one you get with out hitting my head It is workers comp related. I had what I have consider the normal symptoms. I

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

TIt is 3 weeks out and I am still having neasua and vomitting

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was wondering if it could be gall stone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/25/2018
Doctor: Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon replied 4 months ago
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon

Hello -

Did you have a specific question we could answer?