Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My Husband has Dementia he emptied the bag, which he is not…

Customer Question
My Husband has Dementia...

My Husband has Dementia he emptied the bag, which he is not familiar with. 1 hr has passed and there is no urine coming through' what should I Do? Thank you.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No medications. Yes he sees the hospital.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

None

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Age 90 yrs

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/25/2018
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 3 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. He should be making urine in four hours or less. If there ispain or blood he should be seen in the ER. Otherwise you are safe to watch and wait a while