Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just took my temp and it’s 94.5 degrees. I feel like. I…

I just took my...

I just took my temp and it’s 94.5 degrees. I feel like crap. I had a root canal done yesterday.

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Just feeling clammy, run down, head congestion, light headed, feeling like I’m about to pass out

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

Yesterday I had a root canal done. I was feeling sickly before then but since my appt, it’s gotten worse. The sickly feeling, maybe since Thursday?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’m taking tramderol for the pain but I haven’t taken any since 10:30 and I only took 1

Any ideas?
3/25/2018
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

How did you measure your temperature? What is your pulse? How old are you? Do you suffer from any medical condition?

I have gasteroparesis but that hasn’t been an issue for me lately. I used a thermometer but I recently re did mine, it jumped up to 98.1. I don’t know what my pulse rate is. I’m 36 years old. I was feeling sick on Wednesday but yesterday (Friday) I had a root canal done with a steel post, and temporary crown. They gave me a prescription for Tramerdol.

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

You were likely having a low temperature due to the effects of the anesthesia and the procedure. However, there is a possibility that the loss of blood after the procedure can cause such symptoms. But since not much blood is lost during this procedure, therefore if your pulse is normal then you should not worry regarding this. Also if you are having severe pain then these symptoms can occur. Therefore you should take tramadol as prescribed. Another cause is anxiety and stress which can cause these symptoms.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Please rate the answer with 5-stars.

Thank you!

Dear customer,

Were you able to read the answer?

Do you have any further questions?

Thank you!

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
I was able to read the answer. I appreciate you helping me. No questions right now.

Dear customer,

Thank you!