Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I took 2 dulcolax 3 hours ago. now im having trouble

Customer Question
I took 2 dulcolax...

I took 2 dulcolax 3 hours ago. now im having trouble breathing, left chest pain, blurry vision, and i feel very dizzy. advice? do i go to the ER?

Doctor's Assistant: When did you start using Dulcolax? How severe were any side effects?

I just took it for the first time three hours ago. they are very servere and intense.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about dizziness?

No i just starting having the side effects i just sent you. i dont know if i should go to the ER or not. im having shortness of breath, left chest pain, blurry vision, and i feel dizzy. what should i do?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not sure right now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/24/2018
Doctor: Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Dear *****ient, it is necessary that you do not wait any longer, you need to go to the emergency as soon as possible, try to calm down and get help, if you are only asking for help, do not drive the vehicle.
it is necessary to perform an electrocardiogram and rule out any allergies

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.