Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have diarrhea a lot. several times a week.It often creeps…

Customer Question
I have diarrhea a...

I have diarrhea a lot . several times a week.It often creeps up and I mess my pants at first though I was lactose in tolerant cut milk ouof my diet it continues

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No rah some times loose appatite. no fever or rash

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had a fever? Do you have any respiratory symptoms?

No re[irtory problem some times low gade

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I once had the disease over the summer, I cant remember name but it was from drinking spring water that I was told after a bowel test it comes from deere poop in the water

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/24/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you could be allergic to gluten in your diet

I would try to cut out gluten and white flour and cereal and pasta and bread out of your diet and see if this helps you with your diarrhea symptoms.