Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I seem to have tiny black spots all over my body which i…

I seem to have...

I seem to have tiny black spots all over my body which i notice over that couple of weeks and wonder if you can tell me what they are?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No. I have not seen a doctor. So no meds.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Nothing.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo of that for me on this page?

It won't post

Try using the paper clip icon to upload it

Here

Got it--hold on please

Nothing too serious there

This is a type of allergic dermatitis and the trigger can sometimes be new soaps or detergents

For now I suggest over the counter Caladryl lotion and oral benadryl or Claritin

If that doesn't clear this up you need a course of oral prednisone from your doctor.

Please let me know if you need any more information

Could it have been because of this

Absolutely

All you need to do is stop using that soap

Ok thank you ill give the benadryl or lotion a try

Call on me anytime

Ok

Take care

You too

Thanks