Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How can my husband's constant be remedied when he cannot…

How can my husband's...

How can my husband's constant be remedied when he cannot take anything with aspirin or ibuprophin?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Metformin, atenolol, chorothyidone, verapamil. He has been diagnosed as having lyme disease in the past.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He has some blood in his urine and he had a bad fall in the shower eight months ago.

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

He has taken the antibotics the doctor prescribed. Finished them about two weeks ago. Now he is constantly very fatigued and gets these headaches but cannot take anything with aspirin in it due to his high blood pressure.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
He has also been diagnosed as Type2 diabetic. His A1C is 7.2.
3/24/2018
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How old is he?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
71
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Please respond by email.

is the main issue the blood in urine?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
The blood urine, the headaches and the fatigue are the issues. In addition he is eating very little due to lack of appetite.

what tests has he had?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
He has had a complete blood test, urine test and a lyme disease test

That is not sufficient

He needs to see a urologist and have his bladder looked at with a scope

He also needs special blood tests by a neurologist for his headache

it is time to see a couple specialists here

is this helpful?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
thank you.

welcome :)

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor