Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Having trouble with vomiting about 3 or 4 times a week and…

Customer Question
Having trouble with vomiting...

Having trouble with vomiting about 3 or 4 times a week and the fluid that comes up is usually about 4 ounces and is greenish yellowish.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Alopurinal losartin with metropolol

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes I took a job last June and the apartment manager that I was taking over was allowed to smoke cigarettes in his apartment and it filtered over to the office and there was a three month over lap which found me sick with a stomach ache and a bad appetite.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

Since about last July. yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/24/2018
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Ok thank you.
Hi...by what you say and from the symptom analysis I feel that you might having an acid reflux into esophagus or it could be stress induced gastritis.
You will definitely show a lot of improvement with antireflux medications (Domperidone with Pantoprazole).
I do not think passive smoking is a reason this (may or may not be related).
All the three drugs you take also have this as one of the side effects. Interactions are not known to cause this please." I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani