Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Im contemplating if I should go to an ER. I have not seen a…

Customer Question
Hello! Im contemplating if...

Hello! Im contemplating if I should go to an ER

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have not seen a doctor as my appointment is on Monday, but, I'm in pain and worried. I take vitamin D and iron but haven't consumed them in ages

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

The pain started after I had around 8 nosebleeds last week. One specific nosebleed took around 1+ hour to finish

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Where exactly do have the pain ? Please mention your age and gender . Do you have any known medical conditions ?

Around my abdomen area. Im 20, female. And no, I have no medical conditions

For how long have you had this pain ? Where exactly in your abdomen? Upper ,lower or in the centre? Crampy , burning , dull or sharp ? How severe on the scale of 10? Does it spread anywhere? Feels different from menstrual cramps? Any urinary or bowel issues ?