Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am on xeralto for afib and currently gaining a lot of

Customer Question
I am on xeralto...

I am on xeralto for afib and currently gaining a lot of weight and holding fluid in my stomach and legs, my joints are sore and have a hard time moving because of the fluid build up.legs ankles and feet swollen cant lose weight body aches feet cramps in legs restless legs headaches very dry skin have talked to pharmicist about this and he said to get off of xarelto

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you notice any redness or scaling?

Gotten worse over last couple months

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Obese to begin with but exercise or diet dont help nget rid of weight stomach is bloated and hard

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/24/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 3 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Do you have any other symptom?
Any other past illness?
Did you consult doctor for it?

consulted dr

Did doctor tell any cause for weight gain?
How is your blood pressure?
How is your heart, kidney or liver state?