Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I need an appointment for geriatrician for my mother 80

I need an appointment...

I need an appointment for geriatrician for my mother 80 years old

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No. She is not resident in Canada. She is a visitor

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just she is 80 years old

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

we are here to help answer medical questions.

where do you live in canada?

do you have a GP doctor you can see who could see your mother?

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
in Aurora Ontario
Phone call session started

Tanaka Karen Dr 372 Hollandview Trail, Aurora, ON L4G 7M6, Canada +1(###) ###-####

Orchid Family Medical***** Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON L4A, Canada orchidmedicalcentre.ca +1(###) ###-####/p>

Markham Family Physicians 122 Cornell Park Ave, Markham, ON L6B 1B6, Canada markhamfht.com