Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I Have a typed document of my question in Word as it has my…

Customer Question
I Have a typed...

I Have a typed document of my question in Word as it has my blood work attached, how do I get that to you?

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Poor

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

In this attachment, yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD
Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. If you can, convert it to a PDF file and then attach it here in this chat thread. The easiest way to do so is to try and print it but instead of sending it to a physical printer you can choose to “save as a PDF” Alternatively you can go online and covert he MS Word file to a PDF at this site:
http://www.pdfonline.com/convert-pdf/