Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

After eat about hour later at like stomach ace in middle my…

after eat about hour later...
after eat about hour later at like stomach ace in middle my stomach can be gas or something serious the an not bend over with pain
3/24/2018
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

What is your age & gender?

Do you have any burning sensation in upper abdomen?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
67 no
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
male

Dear customer

Thank you for being online. I am almost done with my typing Please stay here,I am about to post the answer.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having stomach ache after about hour later of eating can most likely be due to a condition called gastritis.It is an inflammation or irritation of the lining of the stomach.It is caused by a various causes like physical stresses, social habits, chemicals, and infections,excessive use of Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.

To get relief ,following is recommended for you now:

· Take Pepto-Bismol 2tsf thrice a day after meals.

· Take tab.Ranitidine(Zantac) 150 mg twice a day.Both these are available as over the counter (OTC)without a prescription & will help you greatly.

All this will help you greatly.

If still after this,the symptoms persists,then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral medications will then be required accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside with these treatment & doctor visit is less likely required.

Thank you

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no cancer

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

No,this is not a symptom of cancer.

Please do not worry. There is nothing serious or dangerous about this and it is treatable with above described medications.

Please stop worrying and be relaxed.

None of these symptoms are of cancer or anything serious.

Thank you.

And please don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today,

we only get after positive feedback.Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how long can pain later

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

After taking the above described medications,your pain should subside in 24-48 hours.

You may need to take the treatment for next few days.

This will treat the symptoms completely.

Thank you

Bonus is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
talk about pain in stomach how long can pain later drink some water little gas come up that ok

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

Yes,as the little gas come out- this is not of concern.

You need to take Pepto-Bismol 2tsf thrice a day & take tab.Ranitidine(Zantac) 150 mg twice a day. This will help you greatly.

Avoid smoking & alcohol consumption.Dont take fried,spicy,salty,chilly food items. .All this will help you greatly to keep your symptoms at bay.

Avoid those things that irritate your stomach or cause your symptoms to flare up.

Thank you

Bonus is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
take both how long can have the pain for ty

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

Yes,you need to take both ranitidine & pepto bismol. There is no interaction between these two & this will provide great relief in pain.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how long can pain last in my stomach if was serious how bad would pain be if some sierous

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

Please do not worry. There is nothing serious or dangerous about this and it is treatable with medications.

If there was anything serious-the pain could be more serious & involves whole abdomen & other symptoms too like vomiting etc.

The pain you are having is not serious & most likely due to gastritis or gastric trouble.

Gatsritis (gastric trouble) is an extremely common condition.

So please do not get anxious & start taking the above described treatment.

I have seen that you have not rated my answer so far.Please leave positive rating above the chat box. However if you still have any questions,please let me know..I am happy to address your follow-up questions.Please do not forget to leave 5 star rating.

Thank you.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

May I help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what is otc should pay that to

OTC means over the counter. These medications are available at your pharmacy without prescription of your doctor.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hi doctor tonigth after3 hours mild pain in middle stomach is that ok no voimt
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hello
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hello
Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor