Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Means anxiety and tension not affected the arteries of the…

Means anxiety and tension not...
Means anxiety and tension not affected the arteries of the heart because of other factors
The heart attack does not suddenly diverge. It sends a warning through a chest pain, called angina, which occurs during an effort. This I mean before it happens?
3/24/2018
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Hello... I agree with you that Heart Attack will not come suddenly and it will send a warning signal called angina or mild to intense chest pain on exertion.Just anxiety and tension may cause some effect on the arteries but not very soon. It may take longstanding stress and anxiety to have effect on arteries.But this effects may be more pronounced if other risk factors like smoking alcohol diabetes and hypertension add up on it.
How many years of anxiety and tension affected without factors
There is no specific consensus on this particular question.
It can take years together.
For some people it may be 10 years for some 20 years and so on.
It all depends upon Genetics and family history and the amount of stress also. It is not only the number of years.
For example if you take the same amount of stress... Some people it can be extremely stressful to the extent of passing out and for some people it is not at all is stress that all.
This is the exact reason why nobody can tell or define this much of stress and this many years cause problems to the heart.
I mean a test of 10 minutes or 15 minutes showing the presence of pain or lack during physical life. It is possible to discover this, regardless of going to the hospital. I do not want to go. Just reassure.
Are you meaning about the treadmill test or just a normal daily day to day exercise giving chest pain.
Some people worry and tension raises blood pressure and some do not raise blood pressure or heart acceleration. Better in anxiety and stress does not lift both pressure and acceleration
rather than expecting anxiety and stress not to increase the blood pressure and heart rate, it is always better not to feel anxious or stressed out at all.The best way out to tackle this type of stress and anxiety is meditation and yoga which are time-tested since 1000s of years in India.In this way whatever is the situation you will be facing you will not feel stressed out and leave everything else to the almighty so that you take that everything happening to you and around you is His decision and you need not worry about anything at all.
I do not suffer from chest pains during the exert but but happens to me maybe a heart attack during rest. This is my question to reassure him. Does the source mean that the arteries are not arteriated?
If you're feeling angina like symptoms at rest then it means the anxiety and stress is working on you.
Clinical psychologist will be the best person to talk you out of this and tackle the situation in the best possible way.
While anxiety does not happen to me, heart acceleration or high blood pressure is a good indicator
It is very much physiological for the heart rate to go up and blood pressure to go up when any person is anxious.
But it does not mean that it is a disease or bad.
It is just a physiological response of the body and on the long run you should try to control it through the measures I suggested.
Because in today's life everybody is stressed out and everybody is anxious and these physiological responses or common.
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
You are very welcome! I wish you too a very happy day!
I wish you also a very happy day.
Does chest pain mean chest lack of blood flow to the arteries
Not always chest pain can be because of Acid Reflux also
I mean not connecting blood to the arteries
Chest pain does not mean that lack of blood flow to the arteries, it can occur because of stress and because peripheral muscle spasm and peripheral muscle pain and also some bone pain also like costochondritis.
Does a person feel anxious or tense and do a walking exercise that protects the heart from the arteries in time
Walking and exercise or always cardioprotective and good for heart and also to keep diabetes in control. This holds good whether the person feels anxious or tense or not. Actually when you feel anxious or tense, drinking a lot of water and doing some walking in the open air will help a lot in reducing the anxiety and stress.
Thanks very much dr

You are welcome.

I mean the effect of anxiety or tension and nervousness and walking in the right time protects the arteries of the heart from the impact of anxiety

Yes, definitely walking will protect. But please make it a daily habit and not only when you feel anxious. When you feel anxious you can do the extra walking please, for immediate stress reduction.

I am always possible to think anxiety or stress causes cramps in the arteries of the heart so the time of anxiety go for walking

Yes, you can do that. Walking is always good. Please continue. Fresh air outside will give a lot of stress relief.

I want to know what is right in the two EGC and the proper ones
Next
What’s the normal dr
The one with into mark where you have highlighted one QRS Complex in yellow marker seems to be a normal ECG.
I mean what 's the normal ��
The one you sent after the text message "Next" is normal.
Thanks and what about the first
As I had explained you earlier that particular ECG is showing decrease blood supply to the base of the heart and that will be on the right side of the right ventricle which will be in contact with the diaphragm.
Thank you very much wish you a very happy day
I wish you also a very happy day.
This first diagram was scientifically proven in a heart hospital that connected the wires and the other had a wrong and inverse shape, and the second diagram was correctly redesigned
That means I have again confirmed you what the heart hospital has told you.I told you a normal ECG is normal and the abnormal ECG is abnormal. But by God's grace the abnormal ECG was abnormal not because of a real disease but because of wrongly place wires.So I think now that you can be rest assured that everything is normal.
Thank you very much for your true words. I wish you a very happy day

You are welcome.

See dr
For me this looks like a decreased blood supply to the right ventricle and base of heart please. Not an error.
That is the same thing which I told you today also regarding the ECG which you sent.
May I know what is your health query regarding this.
same send
Before I told me the wire was not wrong but today the wire told me there was a mistake
This is the same opinion I have given you today also.
Please quote your health query
Before I told me the wire was not wrong but today the wire told me there was a mistake?
My opinion on the inferior wall MI did not change from previous to today.
You yourself told I was true to my words which means the explanation I have given so far.
If you feel my expertise is not enough to convince you, I will humbly opt out so that another expert can guide you.
Shall I opt out please.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
At your convenience, your words are calculated on you earlier and today

Hello, sorry if my interaction was not helpful for you.

As you had mentioned in your words that I was helpful for you, I thought I could convince you that you do not have a health issue.

I will opt out so that another expert can help you out please.

Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

You can see the layout at the beginning and say the wrong connections but you do not know the ECG explanation if the connection is incorrect or normal or abnormal and was an escape from your answer