Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Means that the person can test himself during exercise and…

Means that the person can...
Means that the person can test himself during exercise and sports how much pain is accurate to know the pain or not. And to examine the effort in the hospital and how many minutes and whether to walk, jogging or jogging. This means not to worry or to think of a heart attack during the rest if not preceded the source during the effort?
3/24/2018
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, Thanks for the question, and I am very glad to help you again with your health concerns.

I am currently preparing & typing my answer, and I will post my answer here as soon as it is ready.

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Welcome dr

I am almost done with my typing; I will follow up with you at the earliest.

Yes, you are right, in general the person himself is aware whether he has been experiencing angina or not

Patients with angina history complain of recurrent episodes of chest pain and this pain typically occurs during physical activities or effort

Effort or activities such as walking, running, jogging, climbing stairs, swimming, or carrying heavy weight etc during such efforts or activities they experience severe chest pain

This type of chest pain may also be accompanied by palpitation (rapid heart rate and also the heart rate coming into awareness), abnormal sweating, dizziness symptoms etc

And this pain relieves rapidly once the person takes rest

It may come again during effort or physical activities and again relieves during rest

If someone has this type of chest pain or angina then a stress test in the hospital can confirm this

During the exercise in the lab such as walking or running on treadmill or pedalling stationary bike if person has angina then the symptoms can be reproduced in the lab and the ecg also shows the abnormal findings suggestive of ischemia (reduced blood flow to the heart muscle)

And angina type chest pain gets relieved by sublingual GTN

Of course you are not at all having angina

So far none of the clinical history you have provided raised suspicion for angina

Also you do not have any medical risk factors or smoking history etc for having angina

So there is absolutely no reason to suspect angina in you

You can walk or jog or run any length of distance for any length of time too because your heart is healthy.

You do not need stress test too

And yes, if there is no history of angina during effort then there is no reason to worry about heart attack occurring in the rest.

Once again I can categorically reassure you, since you are not having any effort related chest pain or angina so this also indicates your coronary arteries are not blocked and blood flow to the heart is excellent - and this also indicates you are not having any risk for heart attack at rest or during any other times too, and your heart and coronary arteries are 100% very healthy since you are not having any medical problems, or history of smoking or old age etc type of risk factors, so please not to be scared.

Wishing you the best health!

All the very best!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now does not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too!

Assuring you the best services!

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Thank you very much this is very good words, but I want to spend time testing heart during the sport and test the effort in the hospital how long the minutes. Only knowledge is no more

You are very welcome! My pleasure! I am very glad you found the above information helpful!

Yes, for knowledge purpose you can try yourself and check your exercise tolerance, for example you may try walking or running or jogging etc and see whether chest pain occurs, normally chest pain is not expected to occur during these activities – even after doing these physical activities for lengthy periods of time.

For your knowledge purpose you can also ask your dr to arrange for a cardiac stress test at hospital and when it clears you of any heart diseases – as expected- then you will feel fully relieved.

Once again, absolutely no possibility or suspicion for angina or heart attack in you, for knowledge purpose you may try the above stress test or exercise tolerance tests during sports activities etc - but 100% your tests all will come normal, so certainly not to be scared, and you can fully relax and enjoy.

Wishing you all the very best!

Thanks & Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

I mean a test of 10 minutes or 15 minutes showing the presence of pain or lack during physical life. It is possible to discover this, regardless of going to the hospital. I do not want to go. Just reassure.

You may be able to check this at home by yourself too, although generally we do not recommend people doing this at home by themselves. Also you cannot check ecg changes etc.

But if you have decided to do this by yourself then what you can do is try to use the same technique they use at the cardiac labs such as the following;

Running or walking on treadmill

Pedalling a stationary bike etc

This is usually done for about 10 to 15 minutes total

As the test starts you will begin walking on the treadmill at a slow speed. Every 2 to 3 minutes you will have to walk faster and more uphill (means the slope should increase). You can use the stationary bike too for pedalling. If you do not have access to any of the above then running, especially up a hill can be done.

If you could do this for about 10 to 15 minutes without problems then it is generally considered you have cleared the test.

If you become very short of breath OR if you have pain in your chest Or if you feel very dizzy or fainting like - then you should stop immediately.

If these things such as chest pain, breathlessness or dizziness/fainting etc happen then then you need the stress test by your dr – if they have this in their clinic, or in the hospital lab

Thanks very good dr for this reassure

You are very welcome!

I am a long walk or a jog I feel in a roundabout but have a non-cardiac causes and shortness of breath has causes non-causal possible means the most important thing is the presence of pain

Yes, while long walk or jogging etc any one can develop some breathlessness, but if it occurs without chest pain then nothing to worry, because chest pain is the most important symptom of heart ischemia or reduced blood flow to the heart.

Is it possible for anyone who is infected in a roundabout like you without pain to fear?

If no pain, just breathlessness - then no fear for blockage of heart arteries.

I mean dukha or dizziness to walk without pain

Other symptoms such as dizziness etc are not reliable, rather chest pain is the most reliable indicator of reduced blood flow to the heart muscle. You being normal so you need not fear of chest pain or cardiac ischemia (reduced blood flow to the heart muscle) during your exercise or walking etc. You can walk confidently.

Thank you so very much for your reassurance. I wish you a very happy day

You are very welcome! I wish you too a very happy day!

Does a person feel anxious or tense and do a walking exercise that protects the heart from the arteries in time

Anxiety or feeling tensed can be the symptoms of heart attack but other symptoms such as chest pain etc are present too. Yes, regular exercise such as walking can help in preventing the fatty build-up that occurs in the coronary arteries and keeping the arteries open.

Thanks very vey good dr

You are very welcome!

I mean the effect of anxiety or tension and nervousness and walking in the right time protects the arteries of the heart from the impact of anxiety

Well there is no convincing evidence so far to show anxiety/tension/nervousness etc to affect the heart arteries, however regular exercise such as walking is always beneficial to the health of the heart and heart arteries.

Thanks very good dr . I am always possible to think anxiety or stress causes cramps in the arteries of the heart so the time of anxiety go for walking

You are very welcome! While there is no convincing evidence to show anxiety or stress can damage the arteries of the heart but walking is always good for health, and when you feel stressed out or anxious too you may try to do some exercise such as walking etc which can help in diluting the stress and anxiety etc. Regular exercises can bring multiple benefits to the mind as well as to the body too.

Thanks so much dr send me hospital before wrong EGC and 1 this normal what’s normal
Next
What’s the normal dr

1st one faulty due to some errors during recording of ecg, the 2nd one is normal.

It's true that this has got its beginnings and now it has been relaxing thank you very much

You are very welcome! No, there is no beginning of any heart disease or any heart attack etc, it is normal ecg.

Thank you very much wish you a very happy day

Good morning
I mean the most important thing is the beginning of pain in the chest while walking before feeling pain during rest does give the indicator of interest or neglect

Good morning, yes with the effort induced angina - the chest pain occurs while doing some physical activities or effort such as walking etc - and such prior effort induced chest pain or angina typically occurs before chest pain or heart attack occurring during rest.

Is there a change in heart rate? Before the occurrence of heart attack

Generally heart rate increases, but heart rate may remain the same or sometimes even decrease too, so we cannot rely on heart rate as an indicator of heart attack occurring.

But the most important pain index during the effort if there is no pain during the effort does not need to plan the heart or the work of enzymes

Yes, if chest pain or angina does not occur during effort then most likely there are no heart issues and also there is no need for arranging the ecg, stress test, or heart enzyme tests etc.

Thanks so much good

You are very welcome!

The last question is to lock this topic to open a new topic. You are 15 days ago ECG worked and normal Are you after anxiety, tension and nervousness If you now diagnose an abnormal ECG and how long it takes you to have a problem of change and you should continue to work to reassure. The second question is whether I planned the problem of wires in my heart or the problem in my heart
I mean EGC screening annually or monthly

To your first question – if you have had a heart attack about 15 days ago, by this time your heart tests and medical and clinical history should have confirmed the heart attack diagnosis already, since your heart tests all have come negative and also you are not having symptoms so you nerve have had any heart attack. And anxiety, tension or nervousness etc are not going to cause blockage of heart arteries and cause heart attack, so absolutely nothing to worry. To your second question – the first ecg was not done properly, they connected wrong wires, but the second ecg was done correctly and it was normal so you have not had any heart attack. And you do not need any ecg in the future, neither monthly nor annually - you do not need any heart tests including ecg or heart enzymes or stress test etc.

Thanks dr I am send now new question

You are very welcome! Appreciate it, I have already posted my answer under the new question, please follow up there for further discussions.