Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Means that the person can test himself during exercise and…

Means that the person can...
Means that the person can test himself during exercise and sports how much pain is accurate to know the pain or not. And to examine the effort in the hospital and how many minutes and whether to walk, jogging or jogging. This means not to worry or to think of a heart attack during the rest if not preceded the source during the effort?
3/24/2018
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Yes, if you don't have severe chest pain and if the pain does not come when doing exercise you should not worry about a heart attack. Such a pain during rest is due to anxiety and is not a cause for concern. Anxiety commonly causes chest pain while resting and this pain is not severe and occurs only for a few seconds.

Take care.

Dear customer,

Were you able to read my answer?

Thank you!

thank you very much . Does anxiety or tension cause contractions or damage to the arteries of the heart

Dear customer,

You are very welcome!

Anxiety and tension will not cause any damage to the arteries of the heart. You should not worry regarding this.

Take care.

Does walking protect the heart from anxiety or stress or nervousness in its time How to protect my heart from anxiety or irritation etc

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Yes, walking helps and is beneficial in protecting the heart and reducing anxiety, stress, and nervousness. You should daily meditation (such as mindfulness meditation) to reduce anxiety and irritation.

Take care.

The heart attack does not suddenly diverge. It sends a warning through a chest pain, called angina, which occurs during an effort. This I mean before it happens?

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Yes, it does not occur suddenly without you knowing it. There will be severe chest pain which occurs early.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with 5-stars.

Thank you!

The last question is what is natural planning and thank you very much
Next

Dear customer,

You are very welcome!

What do you mean by natural planning?

What’s the normal EGC ��
Nember EGC 1 or EGC 2

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

ECG 2 appears normal.

Take care.

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Thank you very much wish you a very happy day

Dear customer,

You are very welcome!

Thank you!

I mean the most important thing is the beginning of pain in the chest while walking before feeling pain during rest does give the indicator of interest or neglect
Is there a change in heart rate? Before the occurrence of heart attack

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Yes, the heart rate may increase or decrease before the occurrence of heart attack.

Take care.

Means more than natural or less than normal
I mean the most important thing is the beginning of pain in the chest while walking before feeling pain during rest does give the indicator of interest or neglect؟

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

The most important thing is the occurrence of chest pain while walking.

Take care.

But the most important pain index during the effort if there is no pain during the effort does not need to plan the heart or the work of enzymes

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

If you have no pain during effort then there is no need to do any tests.

Take care.

What is myocardial infarction? Does X-ray ray appear and what is important for the heart x-ray

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Myocardial infarction is the medical term used for heart attack. X-ray is not beneficial in this condition and a normal heart x-ray is not important. However, an angiogram (a special type of X-ray photograph of blood vessels) may help.

Take care.

Take care.

Thank you very much for the rapid deployment of what X-ray reveals

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

An angiogram may reveal a block in the heart arteries. However, without chest pain, this test is not required.

Take care.

Thanks very good dr thanks so much

Dear customer,

You are very welcome!!

Thank you!!!

The last question this EGC new normal or not normal
The last question is to lock this topic to open a new topic. You are 15 days ago ECG worked and normal Are you after anxiety, tension and nervousness If you now diagnose an abnormal ECG and how long it takes you to have a problem of change and you should continue to work to reassure
I mean EGC screening annually or monthly
I will not do any cardiorespiratory work or enzymes unless I get chest pain

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

You can do ECG screening annually. There is no need for any investigations when there is no chest pain.

Take care.

Chest pain is a severe or moderate time of rest or stress time . What’s you mean
Now send new question

Dear customer,

Thank you for opening a new question.

Please open another question again requesting me since another expert has answered the question that you opened.

Thank you!

Ok
Send now
I will deal with anxiety and this does not cause anxiety or fear or panic Risk of the heart and chest pain or arteries of the heart to work more than once ECG