Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm a 51 year old woman in overall good health with no prior…

I'm a 51 year old...
I'm a 51 year old woman in overall good health with no prior skin disorders. About three weeks ago I noticed a raised red growth located between my neck and shoulder. It seems to have gotten slightly bigger and does not itch or hurt.I can send a detailed photo.
3/24/2018
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi...thank you for uploading the image and I appreciate you telling me that it is a new growth and that it is getting bigger.

I extremely sorry to say that it requires a biopsy and histopathological examination or a microscopy.

The growth cannot be ignored as such and neoplasm need to be ruled out at the earliest.

I suggest you approach your dermatologist and get the biopsy done please.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thank you
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD