Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Why did she taste like rubbing alcohol when I kissed her no…

Customer Question
Why did she taste...

Why did she taste like rubbing alcohol when I kissed her no drinking and my lips went numb when I smoked a joint with her

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Increased heart rate slight hallucinations like the dash was in the car was moving away. Also my friend smoke with us no side effects for him. Shakes sweating and a crazy feeling like I was constantly staring off into the distance and needle prick feelings on my hands

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Pretty good. Im not an athlete but I don’t have problems moving or doing anything physical. I’m 35 199 pounds 5’10

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’ve had a history off panic attacks. But this didn’t feel like one at all. To Trippy with hallucinations

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Medical
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Ok I signed up and completed the process.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
No answer. Thanks anyway
3/24/2018
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 26 days ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

What is your question regarding this?

Dear customer,

Were you able to read my questions that I sent as an information request?

Thank you!

Family Physician, Doctor