Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How come I have to wipe my bum so many times and it never…

Customer Question
How come I have...

How come I have to wipe my bum so many times and it never seems to be clean?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Soreness. I'm guessing it's red and sore

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Off and on for years. And, it always seems to smell bad

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take lots of meds, like antidepressants, Valium,, I have a nervous condition that is severe. I seem to have ins now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/24/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Have you tried wet wipes?

Not allowed to use them as they clog the toilet.