Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

No fever, nausea, aching all over, lower backache and

Customer Question
No fever , nausea...

No fever , nausea, aching all over, lower backache and sleepingredients all the time. I am 52

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had a fever? Do you have any respiratory symptoms?

No fever

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
I feel chilled like
I have a fever but I don'the feel hot to the touch. And, I have a headache. I have been like this for about 4 days.
My blood pressure is124/75. Pulse is 74
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How much time before I get a answer.?
My stomach hurt for 3 days
I feel sleepy for 3 days
3/24/2018
Doctor: Dr. Gupta, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor

Welcome to just answer

Could you give some more information regarding your question -

- from the description of your symptoms it seems you have body aches, chills, fever, nausea and stomach pain

- do you have any other symptoms like lose stools, acidity, cough. cold etc

- are you on any medicines?

Regards

No. No other symptoms. No medications

Thanks for the information

This seems like a viral infection. It takes 5-7 days to resolve completely. For the fever and the body aches, I would recommend you to take Tylenol. For the nausea youcan take OTC acidity mediicnes like ranitidine, Tums, gelusil etc.

Try to keep a good fluid intake and eat light foods

Rest as much as possible, for faster recovery

If there is no improvement in symptoms in the next few days or there is worsening, then you need to consult your doctor for need of a first hand examination and if required antibiotics.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

Regards

Thank you very much

You are most welcome

Hope you recover soon

Regards