Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just found out i have kidney stones in both kidneys. One…

Customer Question
I just found out...

I just found out i have kidney stones in both kidneys. One kidney is blocked other has many stones. what are my treatment options.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have no pain.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Have no pain

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Hiv + kidnet damage from high dose antibiotics creatiniine 2.48. my normal creatinine is 1.6

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/23/2018
Doctor: Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon replied 4 months ago
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon

Did they find this out because of your higher than normal creatinine?

You have no other symptoms at all related to your kidneys? Pain, blood in urine?