Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can I get a generic Viagra and if so do I need a scrip to…

Customer Question
Can I get a...

Can I get a generic Viagra and if so do I need a scrip to get it

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

None I only take an aspern a day

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/23/2018
Doctor: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

Welcome to Justanswer!

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now.

There is no interaction between Aspirin and Viagra. Therefore, it can be taken together without any problem as long as you are a healthy person. Yes, you will need a prescription to get it.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up question for me.

Take care.

Please leave a positive rating by clicking stars on your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you. If you have any follow-up question,you can reply to this post.

Regards,

Dr. Shah