Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

When to examine the effort of the heart and what is the age…

When to examine the effort...
When to examine the effort of the heart and what is the age and why it is done
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, Thanks for the question, and I am very glad to help you again with your health concerns.

I am currently preparing & typing my answer and I will post my answer here as soon as it is ready.

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ATA A lot of anxiety I think I have a lack of arteries How do I know without going to the hospital
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Welcome dr tow question
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Anxiety causes temporary heart artery cramps or causes a risk to the heart

I am almost done with my typing; I will follow up with you at the earliest.

Please see, first of all you do not need the test you have inquired above

This test is called as stress test

This is also called as cardiac stress test or heart stress test etc

During this test the heart muscle is put under physical stress, through effort or work or physical activity such as walking or running on a treadmill or pedalling a bicycle etc

This tests the exercise tolerance of the heart

The more one can tolerate the exercises the better

During the test continuous ecg recording is done along with measuring other vital parameters such as blood pressure, respiratory rate etc

The ecg will check for the heart rate, rhythm, and also whether any ischemic changes – means any changes suspicious for reduced blood flow due to coronary artery blockage

While doing the above exercise the individual may experience abnormal chest pain or other symptoms suspicious for reduced blood flow to the heart

During exercise the heart muscle has to work more and more to pump out more and more blood to the circulation to meet the metabolic demands of the body, and as the heart muscle works more and more the coronary arteries must keep up with adequate supply of the blood to nourish the heart

But if someone has blockage of the coronary arteries then the blood supply cannot meet the demands of the heart muscle and this cause chest pain and other symptoms

When that happens the stress test is stopped and the ecg is checked for any abnormal changes etc

If there are abnormal changes in the ecg such as findings suggestive of ischemia or reduced blood flow then the stress test is considered abnormal

If no such ischemic changes take place then the stress test is considered negative

In your case if you undergo stress test it will definitely come normal

You have absolutely no risk factors for having heart diseases

Your coronary arteries must be supplying heart muscle very well

What you have is just severe health anxiety and fear of serious illnesses but no heart disease

And also anxiety is not going to affect the heart, so not to worry about it

Just try to relax, eat healthy, do exercises, avoid smoking etc and you will do perfectly fine

Once again I can categorically reassure you, you are 100% absolutely not having any heart issues or blockage of coronary arteries etc, and you do not need any heart tests including ecg, heart enzymes, cardiac stress test, coronary angiography or any other heart tests because your heart is 100% very healthy and 100% you are not having any risk for developing heart attack, so please not to be scared.

Wishing you the best health!

All the very best!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now does not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too!

Assuring you the best services!

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Anxiety causes temporary contractions in the coronary artery or causes a risk to the heart

No, anxiety does not cause either temporary or permanent coronary artery spasm or contraction or blockage, and also anxiety is not a risk for heart disease, so absolutely not to worry about it.

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks very much dr

You are very welcome! My pleasure! I am very glad you found the above information helpful!

Once again, anxiety does not affect the heart, and also you do not need the cardiac stress effort test etc at all - because your heart is 100% very healthy, and also 100% you do not have any risk factors for developing heart attack!

Wishing you all the very best!

Thanks & Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Does the person suffer from the effort in the heart and after a period of time is experiencing a heart attack this beginning

Effort or physical activities or exercises are good for heart, unless someone already has preexisting severe heart diseases, but you are not having any preexisting heart diseases, you are very healthy individual with very strong heart so any physical efforts or exercises are good for you, and also they will not cause heart attack at any time.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is there a benign and non-benign tension and what are the symptoms of non-humic pressure and heart

Tension is not going to affect the heart or cause heart attack etc, tensions can be graded based on their severity such as mild tension, moderate tension, or severe tension etc but even severe tension too is not expected to cause heart attack etc. Tension will make you constantly worry and make you very unhappy in life etc - but it will not cause heart attack.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean tension and anxiety cause damage to the heart arteries and cramps do not cause

No, absolutely not. Tension, anxiety etc cannot cause any kind of damage to the coronary arteries supplying the heart, so tension and anxiety etc cannot cause any blockage of the coronary arteries supplying the heart.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your trust in you. Some Arab cardiologists write an article on the website google that worries hurt arteries and I'm just concerned about the subject

You are very welcome! No, tension, worries, anxiety etc are not expected to affect the coronary arteries supplying the heart, the coronary arteries get affected if you smoke, or if you have high blood pressure or diabetes or high cholesterol or triglycerides etc, or if you are of old age etc, but not by having tension, or worries, or anxiety etc

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very, very very reassuring, as well as nervous does not affect? . Asked what anxiety is stressful in heart acceleration and pressure is high. Nervous and tense without the acceleration of the heart and high pressure, which is best for the heart

You are very welcome! Nervousness or anxiety or worries or tension etc do not affect the heart blood vessels to the extent it can cause actual damage to these arteries and result in blockage of these arteries. The above psychological or emotional issues do not have any major impact on the heart rate, or blood pressure or coronary arteries supplying the heart etc.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Means his sheep. Thank you very much. I'm just so worried. I if nervous. This is what happened. I think my arteries are in danger. I go to an ECG and my anxiety increases.

You are very welcome! No, your arteries are not at all in any kind of danger, there are millions of people under lot of stress or tension, nervousness or anxiety etc and they have very healthy heart & heart arteries, and the same is true in your case too, and your ecg and heat enzymes were normal too as a confirmation of very great health of the heart & heart arteries.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not know why some doctors repeat factors that affect the heart's psychological stress, social factors, sugar, etc.

Sugar (diabetes) or social factors such as smoking etc can affect the health of the heart but psychological stress, or anxiety or worries or tension or nervousness etc do not have any direct influence on the health of the heart or heart arteries.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you what social factors mean

You are very welcome! Social factors such as smoking, or excessive drinking etc.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A final question before opening a new question to close this topic. Are the introductions of heart attacks in the rest is not the beginning. Is there a warning before the pain during the effort and some people do not care about this pain of time

If heart attack occurs then there is no way one will miss it. The pain is very severe and squeezing or crushing or severe pressure like in nature, along with various other symptoms such as sweating, dizziness/fainting, nausea, fatigue etc

People can get angina during effort. This is the chest pain that occurs while exercising or doing some other physical activities etc but so far the history you have provided did not indicate you are having angina attacks or heart attack etc.

Appreciate it, I will post my answer under the new question asap, please follow up there for further discussions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not mean I mean the alarm indicator of heart attacks at rest. In the beginning, the person feels the effort and does not go to the simple Almashfi after a period of time comes the time of rest spells so I mean to know only

Heart attack that occurs at rest is most often preceded by intermittent short duration chest pains called as angina attack. Angina occurs when there is partial and mild and reversible blockage of blood supply to the heart. For a very healthy individual such as you who does not have any medical problems such as diabetes or high blood pressure or high cholesterol or high triglycerides or no smoking etc it is unlikely you are going to have a heart attack whether during effort or during resting status. And also see not all chest pains are heart related, in fact majority of the chest pains are not at all heart related.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A heart attack that occurs during rest is often preceded by short intermittent chest pains called angina. Angina pectoris occurs. This means the intermittent pain comes during the effort and the person neglects this if suffering from chronic diseases

But so far none of your clinical or medical history indicated you are suffering from angina, so there is no suspicion for angina in you, and also you have no medical health conditions mentioned earlier and history of smoking etc, so there is absolutely no reason to suspect the possibility of heart attack in a 100% very healthy individual such as you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Means anxiety and stress affects people who have only dangerous stress factors, diabetes, heart and smoker increase risk and height

Even if someone already has other medical conditions such as high blood pressure or diabetes or high cholesterol or high triglycerides or if there is history of smoking etc then also anxiety and stress are unlikely going to cause blockage of coronary arteries and cause heart attack.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The heart attack does not suddenly diverge. It sends a warning through a chest pain, called angina, which occurs during an effort. This I mean before it happens?

Yes, most often there is preceding history of angina during effort that serves as warning before heart attack, so sudden heart attack without warning is very unusual.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Now send new question

Appreciate it, I have already posted my answer under the new question, please follow up there for further discussions.

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)